- For Live Racing admission info, click here
- The Racebook is free to enter during non-live racing hours.
SCHEDULE & POST TIMES
- Races run rain or shine, unless the weather conditions become too extreme that could potentially put horses, riders and staff at risk. Any cancellations will be posted on the homepage of our website and on social media outlets.
- You must be 18 to wager at Canterbury Park.
- You may wager on tracks from around the country every day.
- Select special events (Kentucky Derby, Breeders Cup, etc.) along with every Canterbury Park live racing card offers ‘advance wagering’ allowing you to bet before the race day.
- Winning tickets can be cashed at Canterbury Park for up to two years from date of wager.
- Sign up for Canterbury’s MVP Rewards Program to become eligible for offers like live racing admission discounts and more. Visit our MVP Rewards page to learn more.
- Use your MVP Rewards Card every time you place a wager by handing your card to the teller or swiping it at a self-service machine.
- During the Live Racing Season, smoking is prohibited in the designated St. Francis No Smoking Zones.
- Smoking is prohibited inside at Canterbury Park. Heated outdoor smoking locations are available.
- Smoking of E-Cigarettes is not allowed inside at Canterbury Park.You may use them outdoors.
- Daily Racing Forms can be found at the following outlet locations: Holiday Express Eagan: 3615 Pilot Knob Rd, Eagan, MN 55122, Holiday Express Minneapolis: 5444 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55419, Midnight Market: 5 6th Ave S, Hopkins, MN 55343
- During the live racing season, deliveries to the outlets are on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- During the off season, deliveries to the outlets for the Saturday forms to the outlets on Fridays.
Enjoy poker and table games in smoke free comfortLearn More