CHANGING & NURSING STATIONS
- Baby changers are located in all Canterbury Park restrooms except for the Card Casino restrooms; Office Level restrooms and the Handicap/Unisex Stall on 2nd Level.
- A private nursing station is located in the Women’s restroom on the North end of the First Level.
- First aid is located on the office level and is open beginning one hour before live racing through the last race.
- During non-racing hours, security can assist with first aid needs.
- Basic convenience medicines are available for purchase 24/7 through valet for those 18+.
LOST & FOUND
- Lost and found is located in Security on the office level and can be reached at 952-496-6421
- During live racing, free wheelchair section is located on Mezz Level behind the yellow stadium seats. Reserved wheelchair accessible options include Row 600 of the Mezzanine table seating and Rows 200 and 500 of the Restaurant/Clubhouse seating.
- Wheelchairs are available for rent at our valet office located at our main entrance near the receptionist desk. There is a form to fill out and you must provide a license or personal item in exchange for rental (if you are parking in valet, we can use your car keys as your personal item for this exchange). Wheelchairs are limited and are first come, first serve.
- Local wheelchair rentals are available from Shakopee Total Rental 952-445-1022
- Guests may bring their trained service animal into Canterbury Park. Working dogs (guide dogs for the blind, service dogs for people with disabilities) or working dogs in training are permitted. The service animal must be inoculated, and leashed at all times.
- Pets are not allowed (even on special animal race days)
WILL CALL / BOX OFFICE
- Will Call is located at the Information desk just inside of the valet entrance.
- Please call (952) 445-7224 for assistance in ticket purchases.
- Tickets can be purchased online, click here to access.
Enjoy poker and table games in smoke free comfortLearn More