Made in Minnesota Day
Uff da! Made in MN Day brings in some of the state’s top horses. Plus, eat, drink, and shop all-things Minnesota. First race is 5 p.m. Presented by Grey Duck Vodka and Old Dutch.
Featuring the Minnesota Oaks and Derby, Made in MN Day is your chance to watch and wager during one of the biggest days of horse racing all season.
Made in MN Day • Saturday, Aug. 10
• Special 5 p.m. first post
• Shop Made in Minnesota vendors onsite – listed below
• $100,000 Minnesota Oaks
• $100,000 Minnesota Derby
• Live Music by the After Hours Band on the Mystic Lake Music Stage
• MN Beerfest event 5 pm – 9 pm, separate ticket fee – Click here for tickets
• Join us in the World Record for Duck, Duck, Gray Duck! Click here for details and registration
Alternate ways to enter Canterbury:
Entrance 2: Barenscheer Blvd off Canterbury Road
Shenandoah Drive from 101
Mystic Lake Drive to Eagle Creek Blvd to Vierling
Made in MN Vendors
• SotaStick Co.
• Long Dog Apparel
• Fan Girl MN
• Gray Duck Vodka
• Minnesota Lottery
• Time into Pixels Photobooth
• O’Brien’s Public House Food Truck
• Minnesota Renaissance Festival
• Minnesota Made Me book author Patrick Borzi
• Baldy’s BBQ Food Truck
• Minnesota Chimney Cakes Food Truck
• Fair Faves Food Truck
Minnesota-Made Day serves as a Minnesota Festival of Champions preview, with five state-bred thoroughbred stakes races totaling $350,000!