K102 Country Night
Pull on your boots and grab that cowboy hat for Country Night at Canterbury Park on Friday, Aug. 17!
First race 6:30 p.m.
• Live music from Hitchville between races.
• First 300 adults through the main grandstand gates will get a horse bottle opener.
• Country trivia for a Canterbury Park prize pack.
Drink Specials – Available at Portable Bar on Level 1
• Devil Went Down to Georgia – $7
• Red Solo Cup – $7
• Big Ginger with Keeper Cup – $7
• Busch Light Tall Boys – $4
Ya’ll, it’s going to be a rip-roaring good time with Western-themed events and activities, fun with K102, live music and live horse racing. Be here for the first horse race on Country Night at 6:30 p.m. Yee-haw!