Kentucky Derby Day
Don’t miss the biggest day on the horse racing calendar! Experience live racing at Canterbury Park and the broadcast of the Kentucky Derby! The day is presented by Maker’s Mark & Stella Artois.
The biggest Derby Party in Minnesota. The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports. Join us Saturday, May 4 for live racing on the track, live music from Boogie Wonderland on the Mystic Lake® Music Stage and the excitement of the Kentucky Derby with thousands of fellow fans! Derby attire admired, not required.
Kentucky Derby Day Party
• Clubhouse Level Open: 8 a.m.
• First Race from Churchill Downs: 9:30 a.m. (CST)
• First Canterbury race 12:45 p.m.
• Pony rides and face painting 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
• Live simulcast of Kentucky Derby approx. 5:50 p.m.
• Live music on the Mystic Lake Music Stage
• Derby Hat Contest presented by Kwik Trip
Check-in at the live racing info booth immediately after Canterbury race 4
• Best Dressed Couple Contest presented by Bill’s Toggery & Shelly’s Boutique
• Red Carpet Derby Selfie Station presented by Kwik Trip
After the races, continue the party at Mystic Lake®
Kentucky Derby Premium Seating Options
• Terrace Table for Six: Sold Out
• Simulcast Tables (without view of the track): $40 or 900 MVP Points
• Longshots Table for Eight: $100 for a table with a view of the track, $50 for the back row without view of the track
• Kentucky Derby Champions Package – $700
Includes seating in the Triple Crown Suite for four, all inclusive with admission, valet, chef-inspired multi-course menu, champagne toast, complimentary drinks & more. Up to 4 people.
• Triple Crown Packages – $400
Includes seating in the Triple Crown Restaurant for four, admission, buffet, food samples and two drinks. 4 people.
Call 952-445-7223 ext. 3223 to reserve a Triple Crown Package or Champions Package.