Corgi Dog Races and Cupcake Festival
The sweetest day of racing all year returns Sunday, Aug. 18 with our Corgi Dog Races and a Cupcake Festival!
Watch adorable dogs dash down the track and savor sweet treats during our annual Corgis & Cupcakes, presented by Star Tribune.
Corgis and Cupcakes • Sunday, Aug. 18• First Horse Race 12:45 p.m.
• Corgi after horse races 3 (1:50 PM), 5 (2:58 PM), & 7 (4:07 PM)
• Dozens of cupcake and cookie vendors in the Expo Center
• Face painting & pony rides from 12:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Alternate ways to enter Canterbury:
Entrance 2: Barenscheer Blvd off Canterbury Road
Shenandoah Drive from 101
Mystic Lake Drive to Eagle Creek Blvd to Vierling
Cookie and Cupcake Vendors
• Nikkolette’s Macarons • Something Sweet by Maddie Lu • Eileen’s Colossal Cookies • Cookie Dough Bliss • A Cupcake Social • CakeWalk • Pretty Great Cheesecake • Cookie Dough by Lindsey • The Cookie Store • Sweet Retreat • Nothing Bundt Cakes • Cupcake Bakery • Kelly’s Confectionary Creations • Sweet Treasures • T-Rex Cookie
• Just Dogs! Gourmet • Long Dog Apparel
*Premium Admission Applies
Kids ages 17 and under are always free admission. Plus, you reserve an outdoor stadium seat for $5!
Registration is closed for 2019.
Featured Animal Rescue:
Only dogs approved to race are allowed on site.
Also, mark your calendar for Labor Day, when the top dogs from all of our dog races — Bulldogs, Wiener Dogs, Basset Hounds, and Corgis — return for the Bark in the Park Championships.