Big Ten BCBC Handicapping Contest
Canterbury Park BCBC Big Ten Handicapping Contest
10 BCBC Entries + Two NHC Entries + $10K Guaranteed Cash
September 16, 2021
Thursday, September 16, 2021
1 Anthony Mattera $14,623.50 BCBC + $4,000
2 Tony Zhou $12,450.00 BCBC + $3,000
3 Brian Chenvert $7,380.00 BCBC + $2,000
4 Tony Zhou2 $6,658.00 BCBC + $1,000
5 Victor Stauffer $5,626.00 BCBC
6 Howard Kravets $4,611.00 BCBC
7 Richard Jerardi $4,424.00 BCBC
8 Chris Savage $4,168.20 BCBC
9 Ronald Myeress $4,166.20 BCBC
10 Brian Chenvert2 $3,970.00 BCBC
11 David Weaver $3,182.50 NHC
12 Francis Paros $3,022.90 NHC
Onsite at Canterbury: 3:30pm central
Xpressbet: 3:30pm (30 minutes before first race)
TVG and NYRAbets: Noon central.
Play at Canterbury or through Xpressbet, TVG or NYRAbets (where permitted).
TEN: 2021 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge entries
TWO: 2022 National Horseplayers Championship entries
$10,000 in cash prizes (All entry fees exceeding value of initial prizes and cash will be returned as prize money. Initial cash and prizes valued at $122,000)
One of the 10 BCBC entries is guaranteed to the highest score of a player participating on track at Canterbury Park.
$3,000 buy-in of which $2,000 is live bankroll and $1,000 is entry fee.
Entrants may wager through Xpressbet , TVG, NYRAbets or onsite at Canterbury Park.
A maximum of two entries per player is allowed.
The contest begins at 4:00 PM central time.
There will be a $100 service fee added to each $3,000 entry to play through TVG and NYRAbets. Entries are made through Canterbury Park here.
Buy in for $3,000
– Tournament races include all races from Canterbury Park on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021.
– Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Double.
– No Superfecta, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
– At minimum, players must wager their entire $2,000 bankroll during the contest.
– Players must wager a minimum of five (5) contest races at a minimum of $200 on each of the five (5) races but must wager at least $2,000 total.
– There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
-The players with the largest bankrolls after the final contest race will be declared the winners.
NHC TOUR POINTS
This is an official NHC Tour event. Per the NHC, NHC Tour Points will be awarded in accordance with the official NHC Tour rules, which can be found at www.nhctour.com.