Heart straight flushes (10 hands) on the Late Night Progressive Board that hit from 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. will earn the player at least $100 on eligible hands.
Once the heart straight flush is made, it will come off the board. But for each day that the remaining straight flushes in that suit don’t get hit, the cash prize for those hands goes up, and continues to go up until someone makes them!
Late Night Progressive Board Overview
• Progressive board begins with all 10 heart straight flushes eligible.
• The board is seeded with $1,000 ($100 for each of the 10 flushes)
• Hit an eligible hand on the progressive board and win cash.
• Once a hand is hit, it is no longer eligible.
• $100 is added to the board daily, divided evenly among all remaining eligible hands.
• When all 10 hands have been hit, the board is reseeded and begins again.
• Player must play highest possible hand
Every day $100 will be added to the board, and split evenly to the total of straight flushes that didn’t hit. Your big hands will be worth more than what you win in the pot with our Late Night Progressive Board!
1. Progressive hands will qualify during posted times in the poker room.
2. The Progressive Bard will be seeded with $100.00 for each hand ($1000.00)
3. Each day at 4:00 PM, $100 will be split evenly among the remaining hands on the progressive board.
4. When the final hand is hit, the board will re-seed at $100 for each hand ($1000)
5. In Hold ‘Em, players must use both hole cards. In Omaha, players must flop the hand
6. There are no ties – A player must beat the current high hand to qualify.
7. A player making a progressive hand must notify the dealer and/or a supervisor immediately upon completion of the hand. Failure to do so may disqualify the hand’s eligibility.
8. All qualifying hands will be documented and maintained at the poker podium.
9. Players must have an MVP card to qualify.
10. General poker room rules apply. Card Club employees are eligible.
11. Management reserves the right to cancel, or amend this promotion at its sole discretion, and without prior notice.
12. Management decisions regarding this promotion are final.
13. Must be a Jackpot eligible game for table to participate, no min number of players required.