Live Poker High Hand*
- Daily • 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Winners every hour
- High Hand wins $200
When you hit a huge hand, we’re handing out hundies. Come play cash games to get in on the action.
*Based on a qualifying hand hit every hour.
1. High Hand hours will be posted in the Poker Room and are subject to change.
2. The hourly qualifying period is from the top of the hour until the start of the next hour.
3. Prize amounts and high hands will be displayed in the poker room during the promotional time period.
4. Any Aces full or better qualifies. If the minimum qualifying hand is not met during the qualifying period, the monies will not carry over.
5. In Hold ‘Em, players must use both hole cards. In Omaha, players must flop the high hand.
6. There are no ties – A player must beat the current high hand to qualify.
7. A player making a potential qualifying hand must notify the dealer and/or a supervisor immediately upon completion of the hand. Failure to do so may disqualify the hand’s eligibility.
8. All qualifying hands will be documented and maintained at the poker podium in order of succession.
9. The winning high hand will be announced at the end of each qualifying period.
10. Winners need not be present to win. If the winning player is not available, the moneys will held at the cage.
11. Players must have an MVP card to qualify.
12. General poker room rules apply. Card Club employees are eligible.
13. Management reserves the right to cancel, or amend this promotion at its sole discretion, and without prior notice.
14. Management decisions regarding this promotion are final.
15. Must be a Jackpot eligible game for table to participate, no min number of players required.