The Largest Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge Qualifier of the Year!
Play at Canterbury or through select ADWs
ELEVEN: 2022 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge entries (BCBC entry valued at $10,000)
$10,000 in cash prizes (All entry fees exceeding value of initial prizes and cash will be returned as prize money. Initial cash and prizes valued at $120,000)
One of the 11 BCBC entries is guaranteed to the highest score of a player participating on track at Canterbury Park.
$3,000 buy-in of which $2,000 is live bankroll and $1,000 is entry fee.
A maximum of two entries per player is allowed.
– Tournament races include all races from Canterbury Park on Thursday, Sept. 15, 2022
– Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Double.
– No Superfecta, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
– At minimum, players must wager their entire $2,000 bankroll during the contest.
– Wagers minimums coming soon.
– There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
-The players with the largest bankrolls after the final contest race will be declared the winners.
Official Rules coming soon.
2021 TOP 12 RESULTS
1 Anthony Mattera $14,623.50
2 Tony Zhou $12,450.00
3 Brian Chenvert $7,380.00
4 Tony Zhou2 $6,658.00
5 Victor Stauffer $5,626.00
6 Howard Kravets $4,611.00
7 Richard Jerardi $4,424.00
8 Chris Savage $4,168.20
9 Ronald Myeress $4,166.20
10 Brian Chenvert2 $3,970.00
11 David Weaver $3,182.50
12 Francis Paros $3,022.90