Canterbury Eats Mobile Ordering
Skip the line! New contactless mobile ordering. Get your food delivered onsite, schedule a pick-up or have it delivered locally.
Skip the line! New contactless ordering.
Pick-up in person, deliver onsite, or deliver to your home*!
Order pizza, burgers, Asian bowls, and more from Chips Bar & Restaurant. It’s easy and convenient to have your food delivered onsite to your seat* or skip the lines and pick it up in person. Want to place your order for later? Schedule an order for pick-up for a later time!
Have a craving a Canterbury favorite while at home? Have your food delivered to your home if you are in the delivery area!
Two ways to download the web app
Text to Join, text “Join” to +1 952 230 0313
If you want to order from your desktop – click here
How to Use the App to Order Onsite for Pick up or Delivery
• Visit the Canterbury Eats Mobile App site
• Selected – Pick up, Tableside or Delivery
• Select your item(s) from the menu
• Add to card
• Click on your cart
• Click checkout
• If delivery onsite enter delivery location
Enter table number if at a gaming table.
Racebook Player will enter Paddock Pub for Club level or Horseshoe Bar for Mezz level
• Select time of delivery or pick up
Reminder if having delivered to your home you must be in the delivery area.
HOW TO SAVE TO YOUR HOME SCREEN:
• Go to the Canterbury Eats Mobile site
• Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
• Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen. (If you don’t see the action, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions, then tap Add next to the Add to Home Screen action. After that, you’ll be able to select it from the Share Sheet.)
• Type a name for your site link. This will be the title that appears beneath its icon on your Home screen.
• Tap Add in the top-right corner of the screen.
Your new “web app” will appear in the next available space on your device’s Home screen. To move it like you would any other app, tap and hold its icon, then tap Edit Home Screen, and you’ll be able to drag it to your desired location. When you’ve placed it where you want it, tap Done.
*Friendly reminder that due to current COVID policies in place, eating is currently not allowed at any of the gaming tables in the Card Casino. Thank you for your understanding. Mobile ordering is for food only.