First 4,000 adults will receive a free "Sport of Kings" T-shirt on Preakness Stakes Saturday, May 19. Plus, special activities in honor of the Royal Wedding.
Advance Wagering on Friday and Saturday Pimlico cards available starting Thursday, May 17.
Preakness Stakes: A Crowning Affair • First Canterbury Race 12:45 p.m.
• Racebook opens 8 a.m.
•First race from Pimlico 9:30 a.m.
• First Canterbury Race 12:45 p.m.
• First 4,000 adults receive a “Sport of Kings” T-shirt
• Kid royalty craft stations: Create a Crown, Princess Necklace, Knight’s Shield and Crown Temporary Tattoos Station*.
• Face painting & pony rides from 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m
• Get pictures at the Selfie Station with your favorite princesses 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
• Wedding Dress Dash after Horse Race 4 & 6
• Get a picture at the Selfie Station with “The Queen” 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
• Preakness Stakes: 5:48 p.m.
*While supplies last
Wedding Dress Diamond Dash on the Track – For a chance at a $1,000 Gift Card to Continental Diamond – In honor of the Royal Wedding on May 19, we will have 20 Brides-to-Be and 20 Happily Married Ladies to face off on the track in a dash for diamonds. Wedding Dresses will be provided by Goodwill. Top five from each preliminary race will battle in the finals on Preakness Day for $1,000 Continental Diamond Gift Card.
Registration is Closed!
It’s going to be A Crowning Affair at Canterbury Park on Preakness Day, with the first 4,000 adults scoring a “Sport of Kings” T-shirt, along with other Royal Wedding-themed events and activities.
Take in the sights and sounds of live racing at Canterbury Park while betting on the 143rd running of the Preakness at Pimlico, which will be simulcast on our Jumbotron big screen and on over 500 TVs in the building.
The post time for the first live horse race at Canterbury Park is 12:45 p.m. Preakness Stakes set for about 5:40 p.m.
*Premium Day Pricing Applies