Ultimate Satellite Handicapping Contest
Sunday, September 4
- $50 to Enter
- Players select one horse in each of 10 contest races.
- Players will designate one race as a Double Point race and any points earned in that designated race will be doubled.
- Selections must be turned in by post time of the first contest race. Track and race selections will be available
Friday, Sept. 2.
- Points awarded based on a mythical $20 across the board wager.
- Winner receives a $550 entry into the Canterbury Ultimate NHC Qualifier on September 9, 2016.
MAY 14 RESULTS
Ray Davis $2,000 bankroll Sept. 9 entry
Joshua Taarud $1,730 bankroll Sept. 9 entry
Mike Yurczyk $1,500 bankroll Sept. 9 entry
Mark Freiberg $1,500 bankroll Sept. 9 entry
Kim Ross $1,380 bankroll Sept. 9 entry
Shaun Rau $1,265 bankroll $450 cash prize