Registration opens Sept 1st - Seating is limited
• $150 Buy-in •
A - Sat, Sept 26 10:30 AM
B - Sun, Sept 27 6:30 PM
C - Mon, Sept 28 6:30 PM
D - Tue, Sept 29 6:30 PM
E - Wed, Sept 30 6:30 PM
F - Thurs, Oct 1 6:30 PM
Day-2: Oct 2 at Noon
One re-entry max per flight (if available seating). May play multiple flights.
Seating is limited. Guaranteed available seating:
Sept 26=200; Sept 27, 28, 29, 30=150; Oct 1=200
Alternates and re-entry if space available during the registration period.
Register in person at the cashier cage with MVP card. Must be 18 with valid ID to play.
No changes to preregistered flight dates once the event has begun. No refunds.
$150 Buy-in includes: $115 to prize pool, $25 entry fee, $10 dealer appreciation.
This tournament is a multi-day event.
- All Day-1 flights play TBD levels.
- Players may re-enter (1 max) the same flight if they bust out during the registration period.
- Players may play multiple flights but may only advance chips from the first flight they complete. (Players bagging and advancing chips from flight A may not play B/C etc.)
- All advancing players will have their chips bagged and tagged and redraw for day-2 seating. Day-2 seating is non- transferable.
- Day-2 play begins at 12:00 PM on Friday, October 2 and will play to completion.
- Prize pool payouts will be posted before the start of Day-2 play. Total prize pool based on total entries. Players must make it to Day-2 to be in the money and receive prize pool payout. If less than 100 players make day-2 payouts will be adjusted at management discretion. See flyer for prize pool payout percentages.