Registration opens Sept 5th - Seating is limited
• $175 Buy-in •
A - Sat, Sept 24 10:30 AM
B - Sun, Sept 25 6:30 PM
C - Mon, Sept 26 6:30 PM
D - Tue, Sept 27 6:30 PM
E - Wed, Sept 28 6:30 PM
F - Thurs, Sept 29 6:30 PM
Day-2: Fri, Sept 30 1:00 PM
Flyer coming 9/1
One re-entry max per flight (if available seating). May play multiple flights, "Best stack forward"
Seating is limited*. Guaranteed available seating:
Sept 24=200; Sept 25, 26, 27, 28=150; Sept 29=200
*Alternates and re-entry if space available during the registration period.
Register in person at the cashier cage with MVP card. Must be 18 with valid ID to play.
No changes to preregistered flight dates once the event has begun. No refunds.
Prize pool based on total entries- $100,000 Guaranteed
$175 Buy-in includes: $140 to prize pool, $25 entry fee, $10 staff appreciation.
This tournament is a multi-day event.
- All Day-1 flights play x levels.
- Players may re-enter (1-max per flight) the same flight if they bust out during the registration period. (*if available seating)
- Players may play multiple flights. "Best stack forward"-players bagging and advancing chips from more than one flight will play their largest chip stack on day-2 and all smaller stacks will be foreited and taken out of play.
- All advancing players will have their chips bagged and tagged and redraw for day-2 seating. Day-2 seating is non-transferable.
- Day-2 play begins at 1:00 PM on Friday, Sept 30 and will play to completion.
- Prize pool payouts will be posted before the start of Day-2 play. Total prize pool based on total entries. Players must make it to Day-2 to be in the money and receive prize pool payout. Payouts will be adjusted at management discretion if less than 100 players make Day-2. See flyer for complete prize pool payout percentages.